ARTICLES OF THE ASSOCIATION - abstract
Established in January 2022 the « Global Data Service Organisation for Tyres and Automotive Components », abbreviated to « GDSO », is an international non-profit association.
- standardize data related to tyres and define solutions to access and exchange data;
- develop solutions tackling online tyre data access;
- establish worldwide agreement on a webservice to facilitate data access by stakeholders;
- promote the use of the GDS to tyre manufacturers and external stakeholders;
- represent the Members in regard to external bodies/organisations regarding the GDS (« Global Data Service for Tyres » or « GDS », any digital application requesting some data relating to tyres).
The Membership is open to all tyre manufacturers and associations or organizations bringing together tyre manufacturers, subject to any other conditions of membership.
GDSO has three (3) categories of Membership: « Executive Members
», « Full Members
» and « Associates
All Members shall
- actively collaborate to the achievement of the Association’s purpose; and
- comply at all times with these Articles of Association, any applicable legislation, code of conduct, financing rules or decision by a competent body of the Association, especially privacy and antitrust regulations (notably regarding any standard-setting aspects), including the Association’s antitrust compliance policy, in their present and future form.
If you need more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org