Board of Directors
Purpose and mission
Purpose and Mission
Tire Information Service
Contact and application
JATMA joined GDSO in August 2022 as Associate
The Japan Automobile Tyre Manufacturers Association, Inc. (JATMA) was established in September 1947 (incorporated in December 1968).
To contribute to the development of the industry and economy of Japan, and improvement of national life, JATMA
1.Conducts research on production, distribution, consumption and trade of the automobile tyres (automobile tyres, off the road tyres, Industrial tyres, tyres for agricultural tractors and machines, etc.)
2.Plan policies concerning safety and environmental preservation and promote them.
JATMA will carry out the following projects in order to achieve the above objectives.
(1) Research on the production, distribution, consumption and trade of automobile tyres
(2) Planning and promotion of measures related to automobile tyre safety
(3) Planning and promotion of measures related to environmental conservation related to automobile tyres
(4) Promotion of rationalization regarding production, distribution and consumption of automobile tyres
(5) Exchange and cooperation with domestic and foreign organizations regarding automobile tyres
(6) Other than the preceding items, businesses necessary to achieve the purpose of JATMA
Avenue d'Auderghem 22-28
1040 Etterbeek - Belgium
ISO TC31 (Tyres, rims and valves)
Rules of Procedures
Terms and Conditions of Use